What does it do?
- Bioburst™ Humic Acid is humic powder extracted from Leonardite—the
purest source for humic acid. It has an extremely high active content
containing over 95% humic acids. It is completely soluble in water
and can be added to fertilizers solutions with a pH as low as 4. Bioburst™
Humic Acid performs a variety of beneficial soil and plant growth
What are the benefits?
- Enhances soil structure and texture
- Improves aeration
- Increases water penetration
- Increases moisture retention
- Accelerates growth of beneficial microorganisms
- Improves soil tilth
- Reduces soil erosion
- Increases fertilizer efficiency
- Improves plant assimilation of fertilizers
- Releases nutrients in readily available forms
- Provides a natural chelation and transport of trace materials
- Creates slow release of organic phosphate, auxins, cytokinins, and
- Increases soil buffering capacity
- Stimulates plant growth
- Stimulates root growth
- Increases germination rate of seeds
- Stimulates plant enzymes
- Reduces plant stress
- Increases yields
Is it cost effective?
- Yes…Consider the quote from Dr. Robert E. Pettit, Emeritus Professor
of Texas A&M University: “The most biochemically active and plant
responsive components of fertile soil are humic and fulvic acids.
The decision to replace and maintain adequate levels of humic/fulvic
acids in the soil will have a more positive economic and ecological
impact on a grower than any other decision he makes about growing
How is it applied?
- Bioburst™ Humic Acid is completely soluble and designed to be applied
to the soil in a solution form. Typical mixing ratio is 1:1 (1 lb
of humic acid per 1 gallon of water). It is non-toxic and can be mixed
with most fertilizer solutions and is compatible with most pesticides,
herbicides, and fungicides.