|| What does it do?
What are the benefits?
- Bioburst™ Roots/Soil is a liquid blend of root and soil boosters
and micronutrients designed to stimulate the microbial activity in
soils. Why is microbial activity important? Soil microbes facilitate
nutrient uptake, enhance soil fertility, and improve overall plant
vigor and quality.
How is it applied:
- Improves soil tilth and fertility—As microbial activity increases,
soil becomes more porous and fertile.
- Accelerates root growth
- Enhances nutrient uptake—Accelerated microbial activity results
in increased nutrient uptake. Thus more fertilizer nutrients are taken
up by the plant and not lost in leaching or run-off.
- Improves overall plant vigor and quality
- Increases yields—Expanded root system and accelerated nutrient uptake
allows the plant to perform at maximum levels.
- Boosts plants during periods of nutrient deficiencies and/or environmental
- Reduces soil erosion and compaction—Increased soil porosity enhances
air and water infiltration and reduces soil compaction and erosion.
- Reduces chemical carryover— Accelerated microbial activity results
in the break down of potentially harmful chemical residues.
- Reduces input costs—Less fertilizer is needed due to increased nutrient
- Crops—Broadcast or band sprayed with conventional
farm or commercial spraying equipment, or incorporated into the seed
row by the planter.
- Turfgrass—Apply through fertigation system or with
- Greenhouses—Apply through injection system or with
- Non-toxic and is compatible with most herbicides, pesticides, fungicides
and liquid fertilizers.