(Corn stalk on the right was treated with Bioburst™
Dry Seed Treat)
What does it do?
- Bioburst™ Dry Seed Treat is a blend of plant, microbial and soil
boosters, micronutrients, naturally occurring enzymes, proteins, and
amino acids. It is specially formulated to accelerate the germination
process and provide an early source of nutrients for seedling development.
What are the benefits?
- Increases the rate of germination
- Increases quantity and quality of vigorous seedlings
- Promotes faster emergence
- Enhances root development
- Increases yields
Corn—Midwest farmers have observed
an average yield increase of 5-10 bushels/acre, 2000 more plants
per acre, less lodging, two pounds better test weight, and 3-5 points
lower moisture content at harvest.
Soybeans—Midwest farmers have observed
an average yield increase of 3-6 bushels/acre, more nodulation,
less shattering, and faster dry-down.
Wheat & Small Grains—Midwest farmers
have observed an average yield increase of 6-12 bushels/acre, less
winterkill and lodging, and higher test weights.
Alfalfa—Midwest farmers have reported
harvesting hay with higher quality and quantity, increased nodulation,
less winterkill, and reduced seeding rates 3-6 lbs/acre.
How is it applied?
- For convenient field application, Bioburst Dry Seed Treat can be
dusted on and mixed with the seed in the planter box or seed hopper.
It is non-toxic and is compatible with most chemical seed treatments
Is it cost effective?
- Yes, it typically takes less than a 1 bushel/acre increase in crop
yields to recover the cost of the product.